Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi from France

Reaction score
Hello,
Just found this interesting forum :) !
Drone user since 3 years, allowed to use officially UAV / Drones in France on a professionnal way (licenced by french authority DGAC), I was using some time my DJI mavic Pro for pro moovies & pictures. I was looking a long time to catch an Inspire 1 to complete the Mavic Pro and got one at an interesting price. It has been set with a MARS58 parachute and a mayday system.
Now I'm looking to complete my package with a slave remote and other TB47 batteries or alternate batteries solutions (batteries mods) and I'm always interested by mods, hacks & so on for my personnal use.
Will look with attention on these threads !
Enjoy and fly safely.
Tiebo

Reactions: InspireEagle
Hello,
Just found this interesting forum :) !
Drone user since 3 years, allowed to use officially UAV / Drones in France on a professionnal way (licenced by french authority DGAC), I was using some time my DJI mavic Pro for pro moovies & pictures. I was looking a long time to catch an Inspire 1 to complete the Mavic Pro and got one at an interesting price. It has been set with a MARS58 parachute and a mayday system.
Now I'm looking to complete my package with a slave remote and other TB47 batteries or alternate batteries solutions (batteries mods) and I'm always interested by mods, hacks & so on for my personnal use.
Will look with attention on these threads !
Enjoy and fly safely.
Tiebo
Welcome to the forum theres a bunch of great people here

Hi I owned an Inspire 1 and found it a great investment you can fly in very strong winds without any problems my preferred lens was the olimpus 14-42 In fact I own all the lenses
But only used that lens. I own an i2 now and use the Panasonic 14-42 cheers and happy Christmas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters