Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi from Western Australia

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I own Mad Bat Films in Perth Western Australia. I am a certified UAV pilot (Remote Pilot Certificate in Australia), and my company is going through the UOC certification process, so I can operate commercially. I'm also about to be examined to be chief pilot - just waiting on a date from CASA.

I've had my Inspire for 2 weeks, and have logged 5.5hrs so far. What a beautiful bird to fly!!! Makes my previous UAV (Walkera Scout X4) feel like a Model T Ford!!!

Glad to be a part of this community.

Cheers,
Johno

High Mad Bat.Glad you like the Inspire and welcome.
Allso good luck with your examination.

Always great to see new WA members. There's a few of us that keep in contact and pass jobs on if we can't do them for whatever reason. Is Carl Brown your CASA assessor? He's a great guy and really helps you out if you need advice
Thanks for the warm welcome :) It's comforting to know the local community is so friendly.
I haven't been assigned an assessor yet - just completed my manuals last week, so I'm not flying commercially yet. Shouldn't be too far away though. Let's keep in touch.

Reactions: Lofty Visions
Hi Matt ..
I'm Milo from Sydney ..
I have the exact setup like your self
walkera x4 scout now inspire 1 ..
Big big big difference .. Love my inspire logged over 150 hours now ..
Currently working on a video to post on YouTube soon showing what this bird can do and I still can't believe the pic Quality it produces..
Mj

Hiya Milo,

Yep couldn't agree more mate!! The Scout feels like a drunken juggernaught compared to the Inspire. You must have had yours for a while to rack up 150hrs buddy! I've only racked up 6hrs so far (50 flights), but I've only had it for 3 weeks. The Scout was a relatively inexpensive starting point and I never crashed it, and did the job of getting absolutely hooked!
Cheers,
'Mad Bat' Johno

Sorry got your name wrong not Matt ..meaning Johno

Hiya Milo,

Yep couldn't agree more mate!! The Scout feels like a drunken juggernaught compared to the Inspire. You must have had yours for a while to rack up 150hrs buddy! I've only racked up 6hrs so far (50 flights), but I've only had it for 3 weeks. The Scout was a relatively inexpensive starting point and I never crashed it, and did the job of getting absolutely hooked!
Cheers,
'Mad Bat' Johno

Thanks for the warm welcome :) It's comforting to know the local community is so friendly.
I haven't been assigned an assessor yet - just completed my manuals last week, so I'm not flying commercially yet. Shouldn't be too far away though. Let's keep in touch.
Always great to see new WA members. There's a few of us that keep in contact and pass jobs on if we can't do them for whatever reason. Is Carl Brown your CASA assessor? He's a great guy and really helps you out if you need advice
Hey Dude, If you go to FB and search Mad Bat Films and send a friend request, I'll give you my phone number. Love to catch up for a chat when you have time.
Cheers,
Johno

Reactions: Lofty Visions
Greetings all,

I own Mad Bat Films in Perth Western Australia. I am a certified UAV pilot (Remote Pilot Certificate in Australia), and my company is going through the UOC certification process, so I can operate commercially. I'm also about to be examined to be chief pilot - just waiting on a date from CASA.

I've had my Inspire for 2 weeks, and have logged 5.5hrs so far. What a beautiful bird to fly!!! Makes my previous UAV (Walkera Scout X4) feel like a Model T Ford!!!

Glad to be a part of this community.

Cheers,
Johno

Giday Johno .

I'm tyron massara from collie Western Australia . Just started up my business and things are ticking along well . I see you have started your Process with the UOC . I'm currently developing mine now well it's more like copy and paste haha .

I am also a certified UAV Pilot and flying with Falcon Asctec 8 and inspire pro .

Check my website out mate www.ariswa.com.au

Hope we can help each other

Hi everyone. I have been flying as a hobby for just over two years and will be going for my UAV controllers certificate this October. I'm flying the Phantom 2 Vision + as well as the Inspire 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk