Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi this John from Brisbane Australia

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a newbie when it comes to drones only 2 or so years.
About two weeks ago I had an opportunity to purchase an Inspire 1v2 from a private seller so yea used drone but I immaculate condition had only 2 hours total flying time never been crashed just that the owner had lost interest in flying, good for me. I tested the drone did everything it was supposed to do and bought it. This is now two weeks later, yesterday 20th February I took it out of the box installed props installed battery (fully charge do) turned controller on turned Inspire on executed exit out of travel mode to install zemuse x3 and nothing. All it was doing was there was a humming/buzzing sound coming out of the front of the inspire but the legs weren't lowering like they should. I shut it down in reverse order tried a little later same results. Seems to me like the landing gear is stuck or something. I tried with the iPhone hooked up and app running still the same, it kept telling me "landing gear up then landing gear down" like it was confused the humming would stop in between the blue light would come on at the back and then it would repeat itself, so I shut it all down and left it alone before I did some damage.
Does anyone have any idea what's going and how to fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc