Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi to all forum looking at SRLHUT

I purchased my Inspire from SLRHut in early June, the online status posts can be a little confusing but apart from that I had no real problems..

Reactions: SlrHut
I purchased my inspire from them also, no problem with the service & received it within 3/4 days;)

I had a problem with the zipper on the case from new, I've just had confirmation that it's gonna be replaced;)

Thanks SLRHUT

Reactions: dirkclod and SlrHut
The only words of caution I can give, is that it may not be the latest model.. my friend recently ordered one and it was the B version.. but that's no big deal.. as I like the screw on props with prop locks.. and he does now

Thanks for the replyes, I'm away for work right now so will look at getting it soon from them ;)

How long did it take from order to delivery (UK) ?
Just wondering best time to go for it ?

Thanks

Thanks for the replyes, I'm away for work right now so will look at getting it soon from them ;)

How long did it take from order to delivery (UK) ?
Just wondering best time to go for it ?

Thanks
Hi Steph.Mc,

Check my post out above #5 that should give you an idea, I'm also from the UK so should be the same time frame.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you pilots! We appreciate all your support. We try to provide great prices along with great service to back it up. For all inspirepilots out there here's a token of appreciation.

£20 voucher Use "inspirepilots" (put in comments section)

Reactions: Clampit
@SirHut

Many thanks for coming back to me. My order number was 159868 dated 26th May 2015

This was when my good lady wife placed the order. This was a birthday present for me which wasn't until 25/6/15 you can check out this forum for confirmaton of the date.

A day or so later my wife phoned you guys to inform you that the case was faulty.

I won't go into any more detail but I can PM you if needed. Just let me know.

@ Clampit I'm showing we emailed your better half to call dji...guess that didn't work. If they give you the run around ill send you a new case and take it up w/ dji.

ps What a nice lady you have all I got was a coffee mug for my birthday, you get an inspire 1 with an extra battery. Sweet!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Clampit
Well how good is that from SlrHut, top company;)

Yep my wife did ring DJI but was told they would send out the replacement part...... How could they send me a new zip, did make me laugh:D they also wanted me to pay the shipment charge....

It was a special birthday for me this year hence my new inspire but I normally get the same as you, coffee mug or socks:eek::eek:

@SlrHut , I take it you've got my address details? Well again my wife had that one covered, she had it delivered to a friends house so I wouldn't see it, just let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop