Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi to all from Germany

Reaction score
My name is Chris, i'm living in Stuttgart, a boring city in south Germany. You maybe heard of my town when it comes to Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Bosch, Festo, Kärcher or Stihl, their headquarters are located here.

I'm working for an US company but my english skills are still on the level of an third grader BUT so far i always made it through the calls with our CiO without harm ;-)

I'm new to DJI (just bought the 1st Inspire) but not to the "business" itself. I'm coming from the mikrokopter scene, own an Okto and other stuff for several years. I was always sceptical about DJI and other companies in the past but they made a very huge progress and i'm really tired of sitting at home and botching my things together.

So here i am, ready for take off and hopefully DJI will ship this thing very fast.

I've bought the Inspire 1 V2.0 set available at the moment on the DJI website just for the training to get used to it and when i'm a little safer with all the new stuff i will do an upgrade to the X5R (if available then).

Chris

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hubnetix