Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How do I apply my DJI 10%-off coupon to multiple items?

Reaction score
I recently received an email from DJI with a 10%-off coupon. It says:

To show our appreciation, we have placed a coupon in your DJI account so that you can enjoy 10% off your next purchase at the DJI Online Store.

* This coupon applies to all DJI products and batteries, excluding the Mavic Pro Platinum, Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, and all other accessories.
So in the least-generous interpretation, I should be able to use it on the Inspire2 aircraft, and its batters.

I am unable to achieve that, however. When I click the USE NOW link, it brings me to a page that says "Available for the products below". That page lists the Inspire2 aircraft for $300 off. But when I click "Buy with coupon", it brings me directly to checkout, with no opportunity to select more items to purchase.

Has anybody succeeded in using such a coupon on more than one item?

I recently received an email from DJI with a 10%-off coupon. It says:

To show our appreciation, we have placed a coupon in your DJI account so that you can enjoy 10% off your next purchase at the DJI Online Store.

* This coupon applies to all DJI products and batteries, excluding the Mavic Pro Platinum, Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, and all other accessories.
So in the least-generous interpretation, I should be able to use it on the Inspire2 aircraft, and its batters.

I am unable to achieve that, however. When I click the USE NOW link, it brings me to a page that says "Available for the products below". That page lists the Inspire2 aircraft for $300 off. But when I click "Buy with coupon", it brings me directly to checkout, with no opportunity to select more items to purchase.

Has anybody succeeded in using such a coupon on more than one item?
I got the same coupon, couldn't get it work either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk