Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

how many Pac NW pilots are here?

I'm bummed I missed out on this event. We would have loved to attend. Networking is crucial in this industry and I would like to be as involved as I can be as well as being a part in the push for drones in the Pac NW, especially with neighboring businesses. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you hopefully in the near future. I'll keep an eye for the next one! Also, we're based in the Northern Seattle area
One of these days I’ll get to meet all my fellow pilots.

We're in Washington, Seattle area.
I grew up in the Seattle area (Burien, West Seattle) and would like any information about upcoming events in the PNW.
Although I currently live in the Eugene Oregon area I would be willing to make the drive up there just to meet my fellow sUAV pilots. Please keep me posted on any/all upcoming events.

I am in the Spokane Valley ... check out my youtube channel. OxtremeCraigOchetree .
This area is great for experienced enthusiast. BE SAFE!!!

@NW Elevated Imaging, you are more than welcome to attend, and participate in vendor services if you like. I need to put a disclaimer in place... this is not my conference. We, as the FAA, tried to put this conference on and ran into several roadblocks. Thanks to the Spokane Association of Realtors and the Washington Association of Realtors, who are not encumbered by the regulation and monetary restrictions that we are, the conference is gong to be happening.

You can read all about it here in my blog post: First Ever Pacific Northwest Drone Conference, Spokane, Washington | Rees Aerials

If you are interested in more than attending, I am quite wrapped up in this conference and can point you in the right direction as well as send you a vendor application. I hope you can make it!! It would be good to make the acquaintance of another professional drone company here in Washington.
Any more conferences scheduled/planned? Anything in the Reno NV region?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg