Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How many YEARS of Service

How many years with no crashes

Votes: 1 14.3%

• 4+

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Despite a maiden voyage 3.5 years ago with an i1 where a cantankerous tree intercepted our trajectory forcing a recuperation of 3 months in DJI’s ICU, both the repaired i1 & subsequently perfect i2 have been reliably trouble-free.
Happy camper (& digging the Kool Aid!) am I.
That tree, btw, was terminated.

Last edited:
Flying it since september 2015, with DJI GO I have logged 49 hours and 481 km, 379 flights

I also made many autonomous flights using Map Pilot app, unfortunately there are no statistics in Map Pilot, I just know I mapped about 5000 hectares for sure, the last job was 2200 hectares and was the biggest one , all other ware smaller jobs, like 200 hectares or less.

I find the Inspire 1 very very reliable, I also use the same batteries purchased 3 years ago, Always try to land ASAP after reaching 30%

The only issue I have with it is regarding WEAK IMAGE TRANSMISSION from time to time, but I believe it might be because of my Apple iPad Mini 2, I believe this might be to slow to decode the video signal.

Attachments

• IMG_0374.PNG
    IMG_0374.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: slim.slamma
Flying it since september 2015, with DJI GO I have logged 49 hours and 481 km, 379 flights

I also made many autonomous flights using Map Pilot app, unfortunately there are no statistics in Map Pilot, I just know I mapped about 5000 hectares for sure, the last job was 2200 hectares and was the biggest one , all other ware smaller jobs, like 200 hectares or less.

I find the Inspire 1 very very reliable, I also use the same batteries purchased 3 years ago, Always try to land ASAP after reaching 30%

The only issue I have with it is regarding WEAK IMAGE TRANSMISSION from time to time, but I believe it might be because of my Apple iPad Mini 2, I believe this might be to slow to decode the video signal.
I've been flying the Inspire 1 v2 for just over a year.... No crashes, no hard landings, no fly aways, no dips in water (I fly over water a lot....mostly lower than 2 metres)

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla