"How To Determine Which ESC Board or Motor is Causing an ESC Error Code and Not Start"

Reaction score
Thanks to all on why the ESC Error Code is showing when I try to start my V2.0 and creates a no start issue. How would I determine which motor and ESC board to replace?...Thanks to all.

Thanks to all on why the ESC Error Code is showing when I try to start my V2.0 and creates a no start issue. How would I determine which motor and ESC board to replace?...Thanks to all.

The Assistant 2 software will allow you to fire the motors individually. I've not connected Assistant 2 to my Inspire, but I HAVE connected it to my P4P. And in the Phantom 1 days, the Assistant 1 software allowed me to test the individual motors. So...the message here is that if not the Assistant 2 software, DJI has SOMETHING that will allow you to fire the motors individually. That test should flush out the bad motor/esc.

D

Moved to Inspire 1 Help Section
@TITAN - why have you started another thread when you already have one running here......

Which one do you want to delete?