Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to get the video transmission back..?

Reaction score
I have had serveral times problems with the video transmission. Sometimes transmission stop and come back in a few moments but today, it did not come back. It showed a while a half green screen, then only back. I shuttled down the AC and RC many times. When trying to take photo, it did take but veeeeery slowly. For a while it refused to open the photo gallery and camera settings. The icon just moved slightly but did not open anything. Then after a while it did open the photos and they seemed to be ok.

In the video channel settings the Current channel seem to jump from channel to the next very often. In here the custom setting does not work, only auto setting. No change if I change it to 2.4 or 5.8 or if I use 720 p or 1080 p.

The FPV camera transmission does not have any problems at all.

I have App 4.1.5 (iPad)
AC 01.01.0010
RC 01.01.0001

After a rainy week I should be doing tomorrow a few jobs, but I have to get the image back. Any suggestions what to do next?

Well, the iPad is a few years old, model MD788KN, it was quite OK earlier with my I1.

The temperature is around 18 degree Celsius.

The problem from yesterday seem to be mystically solved:

I tried to start the Inspire this morning once again, now the app suddenly told that the firmware update is not completed and asked to do it. I clicked OK and after a few minutes it shot the Inspire down and rebooted it, and then the transmission was back again! I had updated the firmware about five weeks ago and flown many flights since.

Weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop