Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HPRC and Go Professional case reviews

As an owner of the 2nd case you reviewed...
The Go Professional Inspire 1 travel mode case...
I have no issues or concerns with mine to date...
Good review and write-up Paul... :cool:

Reactions: Paul Joy
Thanks for the review. I was deciding between these two exact cases and ended up ordering the HPRC because it's smaller. Now I'm having a second thought after reading your review because there isn't much cushion/clearance on top of the Inspire.

Thanks for the review. I was deciding between these two exact cases and ended up ordering the HPRC because it's smaller. Now I'm having a second thought after reading your review because there isn't much cushion/clearance on top of the Inspire.

Yes it's a shame, as you say it's compact design is appealing. If I were keeping that case I'd attempt to remove around 1cm of the foam from the bottom layer just to let the top layer and the inspire drop down inside a bit further. That way you could then just use bubblewrap or some extra soft foam around the top when flying with the case.

I've just added a landing mode case from Multirotor Axessories to the review, it's a great case and definitely worth checking out if you want to avoid the whole travel mode thing between locations. The only downside is that it's currently only available in Europe.

http://www.pauljoy.com/2015/06/which-inspire-1-case/

mra_case.jpg

I've just added a landing mode case from Multirotor Axessories to the review, it's a great case and definitely worth checking out if you want to avoid the whole travel mode thing between locations. The only downside is that it's currently only available in Europe.

http://www.pauljoy.com/2015/06/which-inspire-1-case/

mra_case.jpg
A mate of mine in Greece has that one and he swears by it. Good choice mate!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool