Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I think I received a defective unit.

Reaction score
Just got my inspire today. Ran through all the updates and calibrations, went to start the motors and bingo, ESC failure, cannot launch. What a let down.
Also have no light on the back of the right arm. This is not looking good. Im thinking its heading back to the vendor unless anyone has any ideas.
I'll try DJI tomorrow but I'm a little bummed right now

Attachments

• IMG_0283.PNG
    IMG_0283.PNG
    3.8 MB · Views: 53
Sorry but that does not look like something that can be fixed by yourself. Wonder if there is a connector that has come loose. Everybody is stripping their phantom to pieces but the Inspire is a whole different ball game and I don't think anybody has really taken this beast apart. Hopefully as time goes on people will dissect the inspire. Best get DJI to look at your issue

Sorry to hear that Arley..I know you must be frustrated just getting and having to send it back..at least the problem happened right away without incident. ..hopefully you have something else to fly while you wait for another inspire1. .keep us posted on your journey. .

Just got my inspire today. Ran through all the updates and calibrations, went to start the motors and bingo, ESC failure, cannot launch. What a let down.
Also have no light on the back of the right arm. This is not looking good. Im thinking its heading back to the vendor unless anyone has any ideas.
I'll try DJI tomorrow but I'm a little bummed right now
The black and white lines that you see in the picture that you posted is the ver exposure warning that is on. Turn it on and they will despair if you leave it on just lower the light of the camera and they disappear little by little.

I think it allows them to start, not sure if it this actually happens, haven't tried starting the motors without pressing "unlock the motors".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo