Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 flips when I try to take off, can't even go 10-20 cm up then flips to one side !!!

My apology if I missed this crucial bit among all the posts in this thread but did you mention that you "re-build" the Inspire yourself at the begining?? If I knew that, it would have been the first thing to advise to check. I built many multicopters myself, all hexa and made that mistake a few times. I checked the wiring to the motors from ESC and from IMU to the to ESC but no matter how many times I checked all the wires (18 to motors and 6 to IMU) , it somehow happened to me a couple of times. As a result, on maiden flight it flipped on one side. I was so pixxxxed off...but I knew straight away what caused it. Checked all the wires again and sure enough one was crossed!!!
Anyway, good you managed to sort it out and you are able to enjoy your bird now.

Hi BudWalker,
First I want to thank you and all the guys who tried to help.
After all feedback from you reading the DAT files special on the last one.
I found the problem on my I2 the wires was wrong installed MY MISTAKE like a idiot :() wires from left arm on the right and right on left .
thats why flips after seconds to lift, ones the IMU start to work and send the information to balance the aircraft whit the wrong wiring was doubling the move to flips more faster instead of balance the aircraft .
this mistake was like a wrong propeller installed effect.

Im happy that cost me just a pair of propellers instead of big accident on air.
one more time thanks to all of you guys.

Best Regards,
Angel
Glad to hear this. Have you actually flown the I2 since correcting the wiring? The reason I ask is that the motor data and video are consistent; i.e. the motor wiring has to be correct. This assumes that the I2 is facing away from you?

The fact that you had several flights without incident after the teardown and rebuild has to mean the motor wiring was correct. I still think the problem is in the X axis gyro data.

Glad to hear this. Have you actually flown the I2 since correcting the wiring? The reason I ask is that the motor data and video are consistent; i.e. the motor wiring has to be correct. This assumes that the I2 is facing away from you?

The fact that you had several flights without incident after the teardown and rebuild has to mean the motor wiring was correct. I still think the problem is in the X axis gyro data.
Hi BudWalker,
Yes after the wiring correction the I2 fly like a new ;)
regards,
Angel

My apology if I missed this crucial bit among all the posts in this thread but did you mention that you "re-build" the Inspire yourself at the begining?? If I knew that, it would have been the first thing to advise to check. I built many multicopters myself, all hexa and made that mistake a few times. I checked the wiring to the motors from ESC and from IMU to the to ESC but no matter how many times I checked all the wires (18 to motors and 6 to IMU) , it somehow happened to me a couple of times. As a result, on maiden flight it flipped on one side. I was so pixxxxed off...but I knew straight away what caused it. Checked all the wires again and sure enough one was crossed!!!
Anyway, good you managed to sort it out and you are able to enjoy your bird now.
Hi Mmarian,
yes was confuse but happy now, thanks .

regards,
Angel

OK, then. That makes the gyro data consistent with the video. Glad you got it figured out.
Thanks BudWalker, thanks to you reading the DAT file giving a lot information to find the problem and the opinions from all guys trying to help .
Regards,
Angel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters