Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 telemetry data analysis

Reaction score
Hello pilots,

Do you have any good telemetry data analyse tools (both online and offline) can share?

I come from Yuneec drone and someone written a pretty good tools call q500log2kml, which could read int he CSV file and shows many information, especially reading the motor warning code and calibration warning during flight so we can estimate any health issue of the bird.

Anyone have suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Have you looked at airdata.com (previously healthdrones.com). It provides a lot of flight information, warnings, battery info etc (although the battery information is lacking from the I2)?

Have you looked at airdata.com (previously healthdrones.com). It provides a lot of flight information, warnings, battery info etc (although the battery information is lacking from the I2)?

yes I do see that before, however that is a pay service right? Any free tools out there?

They have a free version for 100 flights. I use it for my Phantoms and it is pretty good. From there you can export into a Flytrex CSV format for bringing into Dashware or other tools.

Reactions: Tommcmick
They have a free version for 100 flights. I use it for my Phantoms and it is pretty good. From there you can export into a Flytrex CSV format for bringing into Dashware or other tools.

FlyGary, what "other tools" will you use?

+1 on AirData.com (previously HealthyDrones). Very clean UI, easy to use and has just about everything you would want to analyze and log. We have the Gold plan as it enables logging of a fleet and batteries (one of the most beneficial pieces of information we get out of it are the battery logs). There was a coupon for International Drone Day, I'm not sure if it is still valid but give it a try, "DRONEDAY" which is 20% off.

I have been using the free version from Air Data. Definitely a nice program they have. I think we will probably go to the plan that gives the ability to log multiple aircraft and also batteries. Will check out that coupon code, thanks @Advexure!

Reactions: Advexure
Hello pilots,

Do you have any good telemetry data analyse tools (both online and offline) can share?

I come from Yuneec drone and someone written a pretty good tools call q500log2kml, which could read int he CSV file and shows many information, especially reading the motor warning code and calibration warning during flight so we can estimate any health issue of the bird.

Anyone have suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Just discovered the KML download link Airdata UAV provides for all synced flight records. One's flight path instantly loads into Google Earth.

Last edited:
Be sure to check out the Airdata website Blog as there is a link to 6 instructional lecture tutorials which are excellent in breadth of application functionality covered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz