Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Image Transmission Quality

Reaction score
I've seen some people have issues with this but given the limited nature of it i'll post something I noticed after getting my Inspire 2 recently and getting some hours under the belt.

Background info: I've logged about 25 flight hours on my Mavic pro and live in a suburban area which is where all of the testing from today took place.

Original Post from Mavicpiolots.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Occusync looks far better on my Mavic than my Lightbridge on my Inspire 2. :("

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This has been frustrating the **** out of me so I spent the last 2 hours testing different setups with my Mavic and Inspire. Both running off the same device. (A Samsung Tab S3 so plenty of power and performance there).

Conclusion Theory: So the reason I think the I2 looks so pixelated and washed out a lot as I'm flying (the transmission) is that the LB system is constantly bounding channels due to interference's in a suburban area to try to find the absolute most efficient channel. The end result is a slight disruption in the transmission.

Mavic uses Occusync and for w.e reason it is much more stable in AUTO mode - its like butter!

HOWEVER I was able to 100% stabilize......... high quality........ video transmission on my Inspire 2 by using CUSTOM and then selecting a green channel (#20 for my area). So for what ever reason the AUTO on Light Bridge is not as good as the AUTO on Occusync when it comes to urban / suburban areas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan