Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak case - how tough is it

Just got mine today for the Inspire 1. I like the pack but I do have some issues and I hope they get resolved quickly as I have already emailed support.

1) The gimbal lock they sent doesn't fit. Hard to explain so I'll attach a picture.
2) Not nearly enough space for more than 5 batteries (that I can figure out just yet).
3) Most of the velcro has come unglued and I haven't even used it yet.

The looks great and things fit nice and snug. In some ways it's a upgrade to the DJI provided case, in other ways not so much. I would give it an 8 out of 10.

View attachment 8368 View attachment 8369 View attachment 8370
Gimbol lock - The elastic should be at top. You will find that even with the lock, When putting the I1 in the case the camera will rub the wall and tilt to an odd position on the lock. I mhot glued the Velcro back on.ONe or the ongoing complaints in all the reviews

It's so tough there's s video of the makers standing on it I moded mine to fix my pro took sround 30 minutes with a hot knife

Have you moded to just fit the gimbal plate or did you make room for the X5 case also. If you made room for the camera case also, Can you post where. I am about to attempt the same thing but keep wondering as to what/where to trim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters