Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1, 2-TB 48 batteries + travel case

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a Inspire 1 that I bought in February that is in mint conditon plus 2 TB48 batteries plus a trade craft travel case. See link below for the case. I have all the original accessories and case. I had one crash that caused zero damage, it turned out that my iPad picked up my phone signal and crashed the app to freeze on my iPad.
The A1 is mint, all firmware update and not a scratch on it.
The trade craft case is a case that you can transport the A1 with the camera on and with the landing gear down ( non travel mode).

Inspire 1: $2900
TB48: $199/each, $400 for both
Case: $350
RetailTotal : $3650

Selling for $2800 plus shipping ( will split total shipping cost). US shipping only.
Located in LA.

http://www.tradecraftcases.com/product-p/ins1.htm

Attachments

• IMG_2886.JPG
    IMG_2886.JPG
    225.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2887.JPG
    IMG_2887.JPG
    408.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2888.JPG
    IMG_2888.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hello nolan! I brought one the other day I'm looking to buy another for my son and I to have this hobby together to enjoy! The price you want is good and all but you have no pictures of the item up for sale so just your word is not worth the price! I need pictures! The most I'm willing to pay is 5550 through PayPal for this! Let me know asap! I think most of these guys on here will agree with me on this too! That's why you haven't gotten really any responses to this ad! Thank you and God bless!

Hello nolan! I brought one the other day I'm looking to buy another for my son and I to have this hobby together to enjoy! The price you want is good and all but you have no pictures of the item up for sale so just your word is not worth the price! I need pictures! The most I'm willing to pay is 5550 through PayPal for this! Let me know asap! I think most of these guys on here will agree with me on this too! That's why you haven't gotten really any responses to this ad! Thank you and God bless!

Hey Markus,
Congratulations on your purchase. Sorry $5550 is to much! Lol I assume you meant $2550, which is too low. I also attached some pictures. Happy flying and God bless also.

Hey guys, I have a Inspire 1 that I bought in February that is in mint conditon plus 2 TB48 batteries plus a trade craft travel case. See link below for the case. I have all the original accessories and case. I had one crash that caused zero damage, it turned out that my iPad picked up my phone signal and crashed the app to freeze on my iPad.
The A1 is mint, all firmware update and not a scratch on it.
The trade craft case is a case that you can transport the A1 with the camera on and with the landing gear down ( non travel mode).

Inspire 1: $2900
TB48: $199/each, $400 for both
Case: $350
RetailTotal : $3650

Selling for $2800 plus shipping ( will split total shipping cost). US shipping only.
Located in LA.

http://www.tradecraftcases.com/product-p/ins1.htm
Hahaha! "TB48: $199/each, $400 for both"
I would like to buy both TB48's but separately so I can save $2.00 please.
I would be happy to buy both for $300.00.

Can I ask why you're selling? Also, willing to split the package?

Im selling because I hardly fly the A1. I think I've flow in one time in the last month.
Not splitting the package yet. Ive received many interest, just waiting to see $$$.

Im selling because I hardly fly the A1. I think I've flow in one time in the last month.
Not splitting the package yet. Ive received many interest, just waiting to see $$$.
Thanks for responding. I'll be in your area next week if it's not sold and you'd be willing to sell the case separately, let me know :)

Im interested but where are you located?

Some detail about the crash please. The word "crash" sounds so abrupt and direct so i respect your honesty.

I'm Located in Encino, California.
The crash, lost signal to AI because of my iPad picked up a phone call from iPhone, AI drifted and hit an succulent growth that was about a few feet from my hover, lift off position. No damage at all, not even a scratch.

I'm Located in Encino, California.
The crash, lost signal to AI because of my iPad picked up a phone call from iPhone, AI drifted and hit an succulent growth that was about a few feet from my hover, lift off position. No damage at all, not even a scratch.

Sent you a private message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters