Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 4k Bahamas!

Did you fly it down there? Or did you go there in a cruise? I've always been curious on whether I'd have trouble brining one down there.

Did you have any issues with local authorities?

I live in the Bahamas. But it's not a problem to bring your bird with you. We don't have restrictions as yet. But they are looking closely to what the U.S. is doing then my guess is they will deside then. But for now it's a go. I don't see anything coming to head until 2016.

Reactions: RAD
U guys are always welcome to come. Just let me know when you are coming I can show you island life sweet!

my plans are to visit the bahamas one day with my wife and have a " second" honneymoon for two weeks and in really nice weather and surroundings :) if you allow i will get back to once i am ready to get the tickets. :)

i didnt see the post sorry... **** phone... thank you... i will be taking my bird with me once getting to that point :)

I'll be right here on the site. Just PM me when you are coming. You can meet my family and all the island has to offer

too bad the smileys dont work here but i would put up the( bow ) at this point :) lol...
you have my word i will contact you :) thanks a lot for the kind words.

Wow your video is awesome! How long are you here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok just send me an email and I'll will give u my number we can meet tomorrow.

Ok just send me an email and I'll will give u my number we can meet tomorrow.

Just sent you an email with my phone number but I am just connected by wifi so please send me a whatsapp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido