Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 batteries in Australia

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anybody please help me with the details of a supplier in Australia for white Inspire 1 batteries ?

Reaction score
I got 4 good tb48 off alibaba. No luck elsewhere. DJI not making them anymore!

Reaction score
appear to be oem, vendor stated they pulled from kits, batteries state zero charges, good capacity on testing. I could not find ay others on amazon or ebay.

Reaction score
That's terrible news if correct, has anyone had this confirmed by DJI ?
Inspire 1 was officially EOL-ed several months ago by DJI. Not welcomed or appreciated decision, but the fact ...

Reaction score
I bought an inspire 1 v2 from a dji dealer last year, tried to get spare battery 2 weeks later & was told end of life, not available. I quoted australian consumer law to dji support stating that manufacturers are required to support products & they supplied 2 tb48. Another solution is to piggyback battery packs onto a tb48

Reaction score
I bought an inspire 1 v2 from a dji dealer last year, tried to get spare battery 2 weeks later & was told end of life, not available. I quoted australian consumer law to dji support stating that manufacturers are required to support products & they supplied 2 tb48. Another solution is to piggyback battery packs onto a tb48
Thank you, struggling to get TB48s too.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nearchos