Inspire 1 battery update

Reaction score
Bought 2 TB48 batteries off of eBay. One with 11 cycles other with 12. One showing 51xx remaining mah one with 56xx. However one shows it needed to be updated. I have attempted the normal firmware update about a dozen times with no luck. AC and RC are both up to date and all other batteries are good. The txt file shows success but I am still getting the same battery warning.
It powers the bird great and flys fine.
I have read about every thing I could find on google and tried different cards to no avail.

any and all help/input is appreciated

Attachments

• 90A90249-8F96-4193-B3DF-A9F9B3445961.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Are you getting "Firmware inconsistency" warning on start-up, the one with a slider to execute the update? I'm not sure if this is DJI Go app feature as well (never seen this anyway), but Go 4 will show such prompt anytime not compatible battery is inserted into I2 or M200 bird. Anyway, if a given battery performs well (observe individual cell's voltage during abusive maneuverings), there's not much to worry about, I believe.

Attachments

• CEDDD13C-91D9-4148-B2B0-9BB4B8BC1416.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Forgot I had uploaded that pic already. Didn’t see it on my phone. No firmware inconsistencies. Just the update required