Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 battery update

Reaction score
Bought 2 TB48 batteries off of eBay. One with 11 cycles other with 12. One showing 51xx remaining mah one with 56xx. However one shows it needed to be updated. I have attempted the normal firmware update about a dozen times with no luck. AC and RC are both up to date and all other batteries are good. The txt file shows success but I am still getting the same battery warning.
It powers the bird great and flys fine.
I have read about every thing I could find on google and tried different cards to no avail.

any and all help/input is appreciated

Attachments

• 90A90249-8F96-4193-B3DF-A9F9B3445961.png
    90A90249-8F96-4193-B3DF-A9F9B3445961.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Bought 2 TB48 batteries off of eBay. One with 11 cycles other with 12. One showing 51xx remaining mah one with 56xx. However one shows it needed to be updated. I have attempted the normal firmware update about a dozen times with no luck. AC and RC are both up to date and all other batteries are good. The txt file shows success but I am still getting the same battery warning.
It powers the bird great and flys fine.
I have read about every thing I could find on google and tried different cards to no avail.

any and all help/input is appreciated
Are you getting "Firmware inconsistency" warning on start-up, the one with a slider to execute the update? I'm not sure if this is DJI Go app feature as well (never seen this anyway), but Go 4 will show such prompt anytime not compatible battery is inserted into I2 or M200 bird. Anyway, if a given battery performs well (observe individual cell's voltage during abusive maneuverings), there's not much to worry about, I believe.

Are you getting "Firmware inconsistency" warning on start-up, the one with a slider to execute the update? I'm not sure if this is DJI Go app feature as well (never seen this anyway), but Go 4 will show such prompt anytime not compatible battery is inserted into I2 or M200 bird. Anyway, if a given battery performs well (observe individual cell's voltage during abusive maneuverings), there's not much to worry about, I believe.

Attachments

• CEDDD13C-91D9-4148-B2B0-9BB4B8BC1416.png
    CEDDD13C-91D9-4148-B2B0-9BB4B8BC1416.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Forgot I had uploaded that pic already. Didn’t see it on my phone. No firmware inconsistencies. Just the update required

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi