Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Dual Controller and Extra Batteries

Reaction score
Selling my Inspire 1 with Dual Controllers. I purchased end of March and also bought 2 extra TB47 Batteries for a total of Three. I have roughly 10 hours on it. Comes with the Bird, the camera, the case, 2 controllers, 3 TB47 Batteries, 2 sets of quick release props and 2 sets of sure on props. all the little extras like prop locks. 1 Battery charger, and the dji harness.

Reason for sell: I purchased a phantom 3 pro and a SOLO. of the 3 I find my self reaching for the Phantom 3 most often because of the balance between performance and portability.

I am looking for $3000. I will post some pics later.

Selling my Inspire 1 with Dual Controllers. I purchased end of March and also bought 2 extra TB47 Batteries for a total of Three. I have roughly 10 hours on it. Comes with the Bird, the camera, the case, 2 controllers, 3 TB47 Batteries, 2 sets of quick release props and 2 sets of sure on props. all the little extras like prop locks. 1 Battery charger, and the dji harness.

Reason for sell: I purchased a phantom 3 pro and a SOLO. of the 3 I find my self reaching for the Phantom 3 most often because of the balance between performance and portability.

I am looking for $3000. I will post some pics later.

Where are you based Jason?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters