Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Dual Controller for sale 3 batteries UK

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my Inspire 1 - really gutted to be selling but unfortunately I just don't have the use for it to justify the cost.

Its in perfect condition, all props in great working order. These are just the original self tightening props with prop locks on top.

I have 3 TB47 Batteries and 3 Battery chargers ( I planned on getting a fourth Battery to essentially give all day shooting, providing you have power , but to be honest, 3 batteries was a lot of flight time).

I have only used it on a hand full of occasions, I would say around 4 hours flight time in total.

It has never been crashed or had any damage at all, I was always extremely careful from getting it out the case until I packed it away.

It has the dual controllers, carry case and all instructions and boxes included.

I am actually looking to downgrade to a Phantom 3 Professional - as I have done my BNUC's course and CAA permissions, but my business plans changed after and now I am more ground video work and don't have as much calling for arial stuff, so if anyone has that and wants to upgrade, then a part ex with cash is also welcome.

Other wise I'm looking to sell for £2.6K ONO (the total new is worth just over £3K but as is practically brand new, excellent condition and hardly ever flown I feel like that is a good fair price.

Im based in Birmingham UK, so ideally local pick up or ship to UK.

Going to put on eBay with pictures also.

Hi Ben. Saw your auction on ebay but cannot bid before you tell me if you could ship to the Cnary Islands, would that be possible?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry