Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 1 for sale, chicago area- No longer for sale.

Reaction score
i have a barely used inspire 1 i'd like to sell.

Dropbox - drone.jpg

Dropbox - drone2.JPG

its got a great hardcase, two spare batteries (the larger capacity ones), and a ziess vr one headset with the iphone 6 insert tray.

the drone is in great shape, ive just flown it at rc air strips for fun a few times, probably under a dozen total hours of air time.

im in the chicago burbs and would prefer a cash sale.

asking for $1000

yup. i suppose i should have mentioned it, but yes it is.

Last edited:
i have a barely used inspire 1 i'd like to sell.

Dropbox - drone.jpg

Dropbox - drone2.JPG

its got a great hardcase, two spare batteries (the larger capacity ones), and a ziess vr one headset with the iphone 6 insert tray.

the drone is in great shape, ive just flown it at rc air strips for fun a few times, probably under a dozen total hours of air time.

im in the chicago burbs and would prefer a cash sale.

asking for $1000
Did you purchase the Inspire 1 New ?? Comes with original camera, case, remote, ETC ?? Where exactly in the suburbs are you located ??

Yes i bought it new. Yes the original camera remote and all that is included.

i have the orignal case if you want it, but the ziper broke, that's part of why i got the after market case.

im in the naperville area.

Yes i bought it new. Yes the original camera remote and all that is included.

i have the orignal case if you want it, but the ziper broke, that's part of why i got the after market case.

im in the naperville area.
I've owned an Inspire 1 for a couple of years. Is yours the early version like mine, or something newer ?? I'm two hours west of you at Geneseo, IL near the Quad Cities.

it's a model T600. not the new pro model.

if your interested i could potentialy meet you somewhere between here and Geneseo.

if your interested i could potentialy meet you somewhere between here and Geneseo.

Are you going to throw in the old case too with broken zipper ?? Would you be willing to meet in Dixon, IL ?? Right off I-88 Tollway ?? Today ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hils1947