Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for sale

I'm asking because a guy put an ad up in Craigslist Orlando that he lost his inspire 1 and is offering a nice piece of money for its return home! That's why I have a separate gps module installed in mine so if I lost it due to any situation I'll find it! It's just like a lo jack module!

x prohibited[?]
Posted: 4 days ago

◀ prev next ▶
lost Dji inspire 1 drone reward 1500 - $1500 (Orlando west side)
00v0v_alF0oBfPX1k_600x450.jpg

6834.png
6834.png
6835.png
6835.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon-2x.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

safety tips
I'm willing to pay 1,500 for my drone that cost 2900 new. If someone found it.
407-969-2051 Jay thanks

I didn't want to confuse anyone so I'll clear things up.

Yes the reward is definitely real if found. I can afford the reward without hesitation. That item cost 2,800 with the remote so I figure it would be more then fair to pay 1,500 if found

But I don't expect people to spend all day looking for it around the millennia mall area because the radius is to large.

I'm hoping that the person that finds it and wants to sell it ends up running across this ad and get more then they would off the street selling it to a neighbor lol but for one person to text me and say Ima go find it would be nearly impossible because of its in pure sight someone must've already picked it up.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4970483886

posted: 4 days ago

updated: 4 days ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping

i say its stolen...if it flew away it would have hit something.....
Not necessarily. I saw a great video of a guy who had his inspire land on the side of a hill surrounded by cactus and rocks. After hiking 2 hours found it perfectly intact.

Not necessarily. I saw a great video of a guy who had his inspire land on the side of a hill surrounded by cactus and rocks. After hiking 2 hours found it perfectly intact.
He's on our site! I liked his video.

I emailed the seller and asked of he was the rightful owner and this was his response, "No it was found i took to hobby store to see if anyone was missing all is good."

Omg this is my drone I posted an add that same day u posted yours on Craiglist in Orlando Florida offering $1500 cash for my lost inspire 1 my number is 407-969 2051 I have the serial registered to me and willing to pay u the reward of $1500 cash
Inspire 1 for sale. Airframe, camera and battery included. No remote or case. See picture below.
Like new condition. Asking $1500. Free shipping.View attachment 1127 View attachment 1127 View attachment 1127

Last edited:
I even have the remote that u will see will turn on the inspire which will verify it is mine... Please call me asap I been looking for this for a few weeks now my name is Jay look up my add on Craiglist in Orlando Florida under wanted or general for sale
I emailed the seller and asked of he was the rightful owner and this was his response, "No it was found i took to hobby store to see if anyone was missing all is good."

Hey I'm the owner to the Dji inspire I have a reward of $1500 cash I placed an add for on Craiglist in Orlando Florida my add was placed the same day this thread started. I found out about this thread through multiple people texting me. If like to fulfill my reward and pay the person who found my drone $1500. I bought the drone from cinedrones I have the serial number and remote and even the box. If that doesn't help then u will see me on the sd card that day I was flying it. My phone number is 407-969-2051 my names Jay please don't sell my drone to anyone else but me I'm willing to pay just as much if not more then what your trying to sell it for.
Inspire 1 for sale. Airframe, camera and battery included. No remote or case. See picture below.
Like new condition. Asking $1500. Free shipping.View attachment 1127 View attachment 1127 View attachment 1127
Not sure unfortunately. If the original owner contacted DJI about it, it may be flagged in some way. When I say trouble I mean if you try to get it fixed or to hook it up to your iPad if the iPad is already registered with another quad, it may not work. Will someone need to re-register? If so will that work? I am not sure how it works as I only have one. Legally if OP tried to find the owner and couldn't, which I believe he probably did, after 30 days it is his

Last edited:
It sucks but I'm talking to my wife as we speak and she's telling me that I haven't got a reply because it must be already sold to a hobby shop but that I should feel better because the guy was trying to find me for a couple days now :/ I would've gladly given him the reward instead of having to buy it new... But if he sold it already honestly I feel better about it because he was nice enough to try to find the owner so the extra money went to a good person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool