Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Gimbal lean or tilt when flying sideways

Reaction score
When I fly sideways the gimbal doesn't stay level. If you leave it on the grown and don't start the props and push the stick right or left the gimbal will tilt to compensate but never levels out. Accelerating forward or backwards the camera stays level. I reset the gimbal, no difference. I can't find any other setting that effects this. It didn't do this before and no crashes. Any ideas?

Reactions: oldcomputech
Looks like you might be in the wrong camera mode. I don't have my iPad or Inspire with me, so going from memory, in the Go App there are icons on the left side of the screen. One of the icons controls gimbal behavior. I believe the choices are something like "Free" and "FPV" and a couple others. Looks like you MIGHT be in FPV mode. Just change the gimbal mode to the correct mode. I can't remember what it's called, but there are only 5 choices. So pick until you find the correct choice.

D

Reactions: Jim Weist
Wow! Looks like you nailed it, it was in FPV mode. I could only test it in the kitchen. If it doesn't rain tomorrow I will let you know how it goes. I got to play around and see which mode is correct, it defiantly isn't FPV.
Thanks so muchDJI gimbal modes.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84