Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 gimbal vs FPV camera!

Reaction score
I have built an FPV kit for my inspire 1 to be able to run dual operator, and i have made a test between the Inspire 1 camera on gimbal and the FPV camera! No editing done only synched both video. The sound is a little anoying tho! It is about incredible how the gimbal is working good!

Reactions: AndrewH
So If I read this right the inspire camera is on the left and that fish eyed mess is your FPV camera on the right.. even though you have got them labelled in correctly

How the hell do you fly watching that camera jiggling around.. I felt sick watching it

And what is the point??

How the hell do you fly watching that camera jiggling around.. I felt sick watching it

And what is the point??

I think the point of the video is to demonstrate how well the gimbal works. And, obviously the point of the FPV camera is to allow a camera operator free access to the gimbal, while the pilot can see where the drone is flying. Or maybe I'm missing the point of your question and just stating the obvious. In that case, I apologize. I, for one, find it incredible to see just how much movement the gimbal is able to correct, and will use this video to show interested friends what the Inspire is capable of doing.

Reactions: AndrewH
I have built an FPV kit for my inspire 1 to be able to run dual operator, and i have made a test between the Inspire 1 camera on gimbal and the FPV camera! No editing done only synched both video. The sound is a little anoying tho! It is about incredible how the gimbal is working good!

Very interesting to be able to view the difference between the gimbaled camera and the FPV camera.
You also stated "The Point" very well and I can see that it would be of benefit to the pilot whilst the camera operator is using the Inspire camera.
Good job and thank you for sharing this with us.

Reactions: Dr_Dooms
Anyone who has been flying multis for a couple of years (especially before the alexmos was released) will find that sort of video somewhat nostalgic :)

its amazing what a good gimbal can do. I have considered a small fpv camera, with a brushless gimbal..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84