Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Modes

Reaction score
I'm new to the DJI Drone family. I purchased a used Dji Inspire 1 and would like to know if the Active Tracking Spotlight mode is available for the Inspire 1? I have not been able to find this mode option or any information. My Inspire 1 firmware has been updated.. Searching through YouTube I'm only seeing videos for the Inspire 2 using this mode..

I'm new to the DJI Drone family. I purchased a used Dji Inspire 1 and would like to know if the Active Tracking Spotlight mode is available for the Inspire 1? I have not been able to find this mode option or any information. My Inspire 1 firmware has been updated.. Searching through YouTube I'm only seeing videos for the Inspire 2 using this mode..

The Inspire 1 goes BEYOND Active Tracking with Prediction Mode™ (formerly know as "Lead Me Mode" when in beta). Since the making of this video, Prediction Mode is out of beta and has been released to the public.

Good luck.

D

Reactions: The Editor
Yes DF as didn’t see date of video so instead of just answering the simple question I have to get a ds or perhaps sa reply

Yes DF as didn’t see date of video so instead of just answering the simple question I have to get a ds or perhaps sa reply

A gander at the ol' "calendar app" would tell you that "April Fools Day" was like 7 weeks ago.

Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary? Check it out!

Good times in this forum...good times...

D

So is civility and decorum of which is so far lacking

Don't be hurt. We may be merciless, but it's all in good phun. And remember, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. So you're a little stronger today than you were yesterday. So you got THAT going for you! HA!

D

Reactions: Mixchief

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian