Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 motor T-Prop style adaptor

Reaction score
Website
www.legendaryfpv.com
so i will fly my inspire today, stock no mods tb47 and 48 batteries, but i really dislake the props i see they flex way too much, and i like my CF / Wood props, as maker and diy enthusiast i am, i been making and flying rc multirotors/planes for a few years.

my last bird was a Y6 skyhero using the e600 motors from DJI sadly the dji self locking props can be used in coaxial setup so i made adaptors to install tmotor style props

this ones https://www.shapeways.com/product/Y...yle-props?li=shop-inventory&optionId=56084879

and i just realised it fits perfectly on the inspire i was using 13x5.5 and 14x5.5 on the e600 and it worked fine the esc were cool and the motor did not overheated.

i will give it a try with some tmotor carbon fiber props 13x5.5 after i fly my current 4 batteries in the maiden.

probably saturday or sunday.

just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this.

the 3d printed part is secure as the force is applied downguards so the part will not break under that kinda of pressure (i use ABS plastic) it will support a lot of heat (more than 100 degrees) also here is a test video i did with my Y6 using this adapters on the e600 motors

here is the fitting (there is enough space for 14" proprs)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433506494.731717.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433506510.722776.jpg

the ones on the photos are cheap gemfan props you can get them for goodluckbuy in china and there are many RC stores that have them. but any T Motor style prop will fit including t-motors.

the ones on the photos are cheap gemfan props you can get them for goodluckbuy in china and there are many RC stores that have them. but any T Motor style prop will fit including t-motors.

Hi, I am in Chicago and really need the adaptors and t-motor 14" c/f props for my Inspire

I have Paypal right now, can you assist?

Carl

I see, just looked at mine, that is a good system. I will 3d print some when I get some time, where did you get the props from?

I see, just looked at mine, that is a good system. I will 3d print some when I get some time, where did you get the props from?

Hi there Gray, do you live in the States?
Can I please pay you for a set of adaptors when you make yours?
I really want to lose these flimsy stock props, (and the Maytech c/f offerings are terrible).

Carl

Does anyone here know of anyone in the US making/selling these t-motor prop adaptors?

or,
I don't mind paying shipping if from overseas, I just would finally like to be able to get a set of these props and adaptors for my Inspire.

Does anyone here know of anyone in the US making/selling these t-motor prop adaptors?

or,
I don't mind paying shipping if from overseas, I just would finally like to be able to get a set of these props and adaptors for my Inspire.
hey Carlsberg i get a lot of people that ask for my designs form the US thats why i put them up on shapeways you can order them from there.

the other solution is to find a local usergroup for 3dprintin and ask them to print them for you.

Man you guys have balls modifying your Inspire 1, especially the props/mounting system and motors.
Glad it worked.
I would be a bit concerned with the prop noise I am hearing while in flight. It is not supposed to sound like that.
Factor in weight, balancing and all the extra strain on the motors - it's a big no thank you for me...
Good idea though, I hope you don't incur any issues.

Man you guys have balls modifying your Inspire 1, especially the props/mounting system and motors.
Glad it worked.
I would be a bit concerned with the prop noise I am hearing while in flight. It is not supposed to sound like that.
Factor in weight, balancing and all the extra strain on the motors - it's a big no thank you for me...
as with everything this is just trial and error and some basic math.

i been building my own multirotors for the past 4/5 years now, balancing props and motors is a basic must with any DIY system. doing it with the inspire is no biggie.

CF/Wood props in my opinion are better (i may be biased) they will bend less and cause less vibration, they also support weight better.

i measured the temperature of the motors and they stay the same using CF 13" props and about 2 degreees more with 14".

Glad it worked.

You're kidding right? (a joke post - haha)

dji "have balls" handing out spin on props (with no locks) at first
then they hand out "quick release" props that rely on more plastic to stay attached?

Do you have any need to "quickly" remove your props, (possibly in flight)?
(is there a reason to hurry, am I missing something)?

the rest of your post, noise, weight, balance, strain on the motors, "a big no thank you" that's all "chicken little" rhetoric you posted to validate your "opinion" - lol

If you like the plastic flexible stock props, no one would argue with you, but to post such nonsense in an effort to turn people away from the very nice t-motor c/f props is childish.
(you are the one who is missing out, leave the others alone please) :)

Carl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg