Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 (please read post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Inspire 1 V2
Camera not included (this sold separately, not due to failure)
Drone works PERFECT.
Controller is included, did not picture it.

Dronecrates landing case
3x set of props
2x batteries
1x bad battery used for updating ONLY
4 way battery charger
original charger

$700USD + shipping
Hudson, FL
38122868_10215775887184192_4527635917921320960_n.jpg 38159489_10215775887584202_3038858115480027136_n.jpg 38182017_10215775887504200_6748850169980125184_n.jpg 38201126_10215775885944161_7053118018439610368_n.jpg 38274559_10215775887064189_85190062135836672_n.jpg

Last edited:
Inspire 1 V2
Camera not included (this sold separately, not due to failure)
Drone works PERFECT.
Controller is included, did not picture it.

Dronecrates landing case
3x set of props
2x batteries
1x bad battery used for updating ONLY
4 way battery charger
original charger

$700 + shipping
View attachment 21335 View attachment 21336 View attachment 21337 View attachment 21338 View attachment 21339
I read the post but didn’t see anywhere you quoted the items location or what dollars you are selling in.

@The Editor sent @slawson payment for this and have not received a tracking # or a responce despite sending him several messages. I have filed a claim through PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator:
418C4D6A-2A32-41DB-A50C-3D1B7B114481.jpeg I looked at his profile. Says he was on 3 hour ago. Hopefully it’s all good and it’s in the mail. Good luck.

Last edited:
I was in fact not online.

Today is my first day online.

You didn't give me time to reply, and opened a case on paypal, as such the refund is pending bank transfer.

I was in fact not online.

Today is my first day online.

You didn't give me time to reply, and opened a case on paypal, as such the refund is pending bank transfer.

You told me you were dropping the package off days ago. Since then you have not replied to a single message I have sent you. I asked you for a tracking # and gave you a 3 day heads up before filing a claim with PayPal.

Whenever you sell something on the forums you literally reply within minutes, but then after you make the sale you go MIA.

The only reason you are issuing me a refund is because PayPal already froze the money in your account. Had I not made this public, I doubt you would have ever responded.

I gotta ask. Where is the tracking number that shows it was shipped?

Small Update to this event ... another attempted buyer, another REFUND lol

Summary of events
1. Seller fooled 2 people with the sale.. . or was exteremly neglectful.
2. Paypal had to intervene 2 times for 2 separate transactions.
3. I dont know the full details of the seller or what the deal is, just friendly advice, Please DONT sell items you dont care to take the tie to ship or want to let go of.

Long story short, a lot of delays, a lot of excuses, not sure what was up. USPS has a lot of post offices everywhere, I have shipped bikes, drones, rc boats, helis, etc... never had an issue. It was just very difficult for Edward to find 10 minutes to visit a store and properly send the item off.
- Communication was ok, but useless, not informative at all. A lot of "will get back to you, will ship tomorrow, will .,... will"
- Item was never seen or shipped
- Tracking was never provided
- We are all busy with 10 day allotment to ship an item is more than generous
- I believe the seller is real, but either very lazy or just unmotivated to be a proper member on here (I sold an item a day after this purchase for $400, my buyer had the controller in their hands 3 business days later and I didnt do anything special, just the right thing as a seller).
- Most annoying part: after the claim, he let the claim expire (wait ANOTHER 10 days) when he could have just accepted the refund right away
- Also, I messaged the seller that I will be filing a claim even as he suggested himself to issue a refund, but he never pressed the refund button.
- Overall it all smells of scam, so AVOID, AVOID, AVOID
- Locked up $500 worth of funds for no reason, wasted time, texts etc
- End of case: I'm glad I used paypal and funds were returned.

I'm sorry I have to say this, but please avoid this seller at all costs.
If a deal is too good to be true, it usually is a scam.

Chat logs and text messages are saved for anyone who wishes to see the BS.

Last edited:
I too was taken by this loser. His name is Stoney Lawson and I have chat logs as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Linuxglobal
This may be inappropriate to ask publicly, for the risk of giving any other members malicious ideas, but how exactly are you guys getting scammed through PayPal? It looks as if most of you don't, and of course have to deal with the held up money, back and forth with PayPal, and just overall waste of time and an unnecessary hassle. However, some seem to actually have been scammed and taken for some money. How is this even possible with PayPal's rigorous seller policies and buyer protection? Or are people saying "scammed" in the context of having their funds tied up and time wasted? I hope none of you are sending "friends and family" or anything like that. Otherwise, it's pretty **** near impossible to get scammed as a buyer nowadays. In my experience, especially with PayPal, it's much easier to get scammed as a seller, as they lean so heavy towards the buyer.. (why I use Square for my business and dropped PayPal for good).

Just curious! Sorry you guys had to deal with this. Trust me, I've been through. Why can't everyone be fair and do right by eachother and we all prosper and gain aka we all WIN :)

This may be inappropriate to ask publicly, for the risk of giving any other members malicious ideas, but how exactly are you guys getting scammed through PayPal? It looks as if most of you don't, and of course have to deal with the held up money, back and forth with PayPal, and just overall waste of time and an unnecessary hassle. However, some seem to actually have been scammed and taken for some money. How is this even possible with PayPal's rigorous seller policies and buyer protection? Or are people saying "scammed" in the context of having their funds tied up and time wasted? I hope none of you are sending "friends and family" or anything like that. Otherwise, it's pretty **** near impossible to get scammed as a buyer nowadays. In my experience, especially with PayPal, it's much easier to get scammed as a seller, as they lean so heavy towards the buyer.. (why I use Square for my business and dropped PayPal for good).

Just curious! Sorry you guys had to deal with this. Trust me, I've been through. Why can't everyone be fair and do right by eachother and we all prosper and gain aka we all WIN :)
i wouldn't use the word scammed, since i didnt use it :)

My best guess is the guy is getting a cheap loan and able to buy stuff through paypal, then pays it back off the CC.

Locally speaking there is no loss, just time and mainly being annoyed. I guess there is the odd chance that someone "GIFTS" him the money and then you are SOL. Alternatively we dont know what paypal does in the back-end, they may be taking the loss and this guy opens a new account every time they sell something.

Paypal policies are usually very good, hence the service fees. I'm not a fan of PP myself with ebay and sellers abusing returns, like buying a used product and then claiming "not as described". Its a bit annoying but it does push you to have very CLEAR returns, and a lot of pictures to avoid any confusion. Regardless, when a buyer has an issue, case will 99.9% of the time go in their favor.
I had a buyer not know how to install a car mirror, claimed it as defective. I had to pay for the return label and issue a full return.

Just sucks that we cant trust members on here, again very good price, great combo = FAKE.

Purpose of my comment was not to start a war on here, more of a closure to the ad lol. Im sure none of this will impact any false seller, they will follow their tactics or new ones as it has worked well for them. Im just glad I did not try and save some paypal fees and send it as a gift/family haha.

Last edited:
I read scam as just plain old disinformation. Has nothing to do with the funds. The perp was in my opinion, never intending to provide a product.

Reactions: Linuxglobal
Guys call it whatever you want to...

If you advertise something for sale, take payment for said item and have no intention of following through with shipping said item, you are a low life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde