Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro $3600 Used BHPhoto

B&H should be another one being listed soon at a #10 condition :) It got there on Friday 02/12/16. I sent my I1ProX5 back & have to go with the RAW one. 3 charges from 50% on the battery (I have 3 TB48) & 15 flights of which 4 were less than 5 minutes :) .

B&H should be another one being listed soon at a #10 condition :) It got there on Friday 02/12/16. I sent my I1ProX5 back & have to go with the RAW one. 3 charges from 50% on the battery (I have 3 TB48) & 15 flights of which 4 were less than 5 minutes :) .

I have always wondered about this. So how do did you sell your inspire to them? Especially being from out of state? What happens if the price they offer you is not what your looking for? I take it they send it back to you then?

I bought it there ..... they have a 30 day return policy. I thought I could live without RAW .... found out I could, but my client couldn't. So I couldn't afford 2, sent the X5 back & waiting for the X5R.

Cheers, Jon

I bought it there ..... they have a 30 day return policy. I thought I could live without RAW .... found out I could, but my client couldn't. So I couldn't afford 2, sent the X5 back & waiting for the X5R.

Cheers, Jon

interesting thanks for the reply. They seem to be the "go to store" for used i1's. They have had alot lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
technologyacair