Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro Black Craziness...

Reaction score
I recently purchased an Inspire 1 Pro Black. Updated the firmware. The drone takes off, it takes video/photos, and seems to do MOST things fine, landing gear works etc... the biggest issue i am having is when i try to hover, say 6 foot off the ground, maybe 10 foot, its drifting about 3-5 ft to the right or to the left.

It has the latest firmware and the controller and app are all up to date as well. I don't have anything to compare this firmware to since i never used it before the upgrade but just wondering if any others are having these strange drifting issues. Yesterday, it did a fly away and failed to respond to the RTH feature and would not respond in ATTI mode. Thoughts?

the RTH did you press it once, then press again and hold? or did you hit the icon on the screen?
Interesting question.... tried both, tapped the controller, when that did not respond I hit the button on the screen. Why do you ask?

just curious cause the button on the RC you need to do like the power, hit once, let go, then hit again and hold. but oddly the icon on screen should have done it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP