Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro Black WiFi Extender

Reaction score
I keep getting a WI-FI interference warning in the area I normally fly, and I drop connection during flying. what is the best WI-FI Extender for these Inspire 1 Pro?

Start simple, with the parabolic ones, they work well and are in expensive.
Thank you for your advice. I don’t mind paying for the best out there, trying to find out which brand works the best. I looked at the ones MAXX has.

I keep getting a WI-FI interference warning in the area I normally fly, and I drop connection during flying. what is the best WI-FI Extender for these Inspire 1 Pro?
Before you invest in antennas and amplifiers try flying in another location. There have been a whole lot of complaints about the "Strong wireless interference" message since the past few Go updates. Including my own. The reason I was suggesting another location is the problem will probably persist. Does it on both my inspires only using the GO app. no issues if using Litchi. I can understand near my home as I have an extended WiFi but I also fly places where I can even get Cell phone reception but still get the interference warning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08