Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro help - Gimbal not responding and Firmware update not working.

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 Pro that I am trying to get up and running. There are several problems, the first being that the gimbal does not appear to be responding. When the aircraft is powered up I see a green light on the camera/gimbal, but it does not run through its orientation cycle. It also is not registering that there is a micro SD card installed. This is preventing me to update the aircraft firmware.

Problem 2 is that the remote is also requiring and update. Through DJI Go it will download the firmware and then when I try to install it never gets past 0% and then it says it is disconnected. I was following the DJI instructions which was not to power up the aircraft and only run the remote. I have tried to delete and reinstall the app and obviously tired everything multiple times to no avail.

Not that this has anything to do to the problem/problems, but in the DJI Go app when I choose the DJI Inspire Pro when the aircraft is connected it changes to the DJI Inspire 1.

Any help would be much appreciated. I am about ready to throw this thing at the wall!

Thanks,

Jonas

Sounds like the camera or the connections between the camera and the bird are shot. Check all the contacts and clean them with contact cleaner.
The Go app changing to Inspire 1 is normal if the Inspire has no camera attached.

Sounds like the camera or the connections between the camera and the bird are shot. Check all the contacts and clean them with contact cleaner.
The Go app changing to Inspire 1 is normal if the Inspire has no camera attached.
I forgot to mention the landing gear would not go down when cycling the switch 4 times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineC