Inspire 1 Pro or standard for pro work

For t.v work I would recommend the Inspire 1 RAW. They just started shipping and shoot 4K RAW video which is kind of insane. It can later be converted into ProRes HQ or DNxHD depending on the broadcaster specs.

Oh come on. I wouldn't shoot with an GH4 anymore than I would shoot with an X5. The X5 is more than good enough for tv commercials as long as you are in the light. My X5 is certainly as good for video as my Mark 3. I produce 4 tv commercials a week and theres nothing wrong with my work. 4k is nothing for a camera anywhere. Going back a few years we would have to spend at least 30k for a cam like the Pana 302 with a wide angle "24" lens. A Mark 3 kills that and only 25% of the price.

For t.v work I would recommend the Inspire 1 RAW. They just started shipping and shoot 4K RAW video which is kind of insane. It can later be converted into ProRes HQ or DNxHD depending on the broadcaster specs.
The X5 is more than good enough for tv work. It just needs light. Its not a low light cam. We are not allowed to fly at night anyway.

What about the compression artifacts with the Inspire Pro? Seems like everyone is ignoring this problem and buying the aircraft anyway. I am returning mine because for $4,000 it is not good enough, but I guess I am too fussy
What compression artifacts? Mine is fine.