Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 M43 camera for sale -- SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 Pro with X5 M43 camera that was purchased new by me about 2.5 years ago and its time I put it up for sale. The drone and remote are in excellent condition and the drone has never been crashed. The drone is complete with even the original shipping boxes and includes the standard battery with about 12 charge cycles on it. The battery has always been stored at a mid-charge level and when planning to fly the next day I'd charge to about 85-90% the night before then complete the charge on the way to the location in my car. Any battery not used would be discharged to avoid storage at full charge. So, the drone is for sale as originally received but I also have some additional batteries for sale as well as a 4-battery charger (Smart Powercharge SPC4500).

So, please make an offer and do so as follows:

1. For the basic drone kit as ordered (drone, X5 camera, remote, one battery)

2. For additional batteries (TB-48) that all have about 12 charge cycles on them and have been cared for as noted above

3. For the SPC4500 battery charger.

PS, I will upload a video in the next day or two and will post a link so you can see the items for sale.

Thanks,

Brian Stirling

I have an Inspire 1 Pro with X5 M43 camera that was purchased new by me about 2.5 years ago and its time I put it up for sale. The drone and remote are in excellent condition and the drone has never been crashed. The drone is complete with even the original shipping boxes and includes the standard battery with about 12 charge cycles on it. The battery has always been stored at a mid-charge level and when planning to fly the next day I'd charge to about 85-90% the night before then complete the charge on the way to the location in my car. Any battery not used would be discharged to avoid storage at full charge. So, the drone is for sale as originally received but I also have some additional batteries for sale as well as a 4-battery charger (Smart Powercharge SPC4500).

So, please make an offer and do so as follows:

1. For the basic drone kit as ordered (drone, X5 camera, remote, one battery)

2. For additional batteries (TB-48) that all have about 12 charge cycles on them and have been cared for as noted above

3. For the SPC4500 battery charger.

PS, I will upload a video in the next day or two and will post a link so you can see the items for sale.

Thanks,

Brian Stirling
As per our classifieds posting requirements, please state items location, price, and currency you are selling in.
We ask this for every classified listing.
In future, if this is not provided, posts will get deleted.

Thank You

Sorry for the incomplete listing, let me correct that.

I'm based in the USA, Utah to be specific and the details and pricing are as follows:

For the drone kit as received new I'm asking $1290USD.

Each of the additional TB-48 batteries, with about 12 cycles on them and originally listing for about $200USD each -- I'll take $79USD each or all five for $360USD. Do know that shipping batteries has to go by ground.

Lastly, the SPC4500 battery charger, which listed for over $400USD when purchased new -- I'll part with it for $119USD.

And, just to be clear, I live in the USA, in the state of Utah so shipping to other countries would be a pretty hefty increase in shipping cost.

I'm still planning to upload a YouTube video showcasing the stuff and some flight footage from it -- hopefully tomorrow.

Brian

So, you are asking $1,769 for a Inspire 1 Pro (Inspire 1v2, X5, lens?, remote, 1 battery), 5 additional Tb48 batteries (6 batteries total), and 1 SPC4500 charger?

Just trying to piece together what is in the package. Any pictures?

Just an update ...

I have just rendered a video covering the drone and other items along with a clip of it in use -- I'm uploading to YT as I type this so it maybe an hour or two before its available and maybe longer before the 4K version is made available. I'll update again when it is.

Brian
So, you are asking $1,769 for a Inspire 1 Pro (Inspire 1v2, X5, lens?, remote, 1 battery), 5 additional Tb48 batteries (6 batteries total), and 1 SPC4500 charger?

Just trying to piece together what is in the package. Any pictures?

Yes, that would be the price for all items payable via paypal.

I'm uploading a video with closeups and details of the I1 Pro and other items along with a video clip of it in use -- should be available in a couple hours and I'll update when it is with the link.

Please note that I have priced this pretty aggressively and that price does not include shipping as some may wish for faster delivery than ground. Also note that the batteries would need to go by ground so if purchasing everything I'd recommend ground shipping as its a lot cheaper though it could take 5 days to arrive.

Update: YT upload at 20% and the file is 6.2GB in size.

Thanks,

Brian

OK, the video is now up and in it you can see the items for sale and a video clip of the I1 Pro in use. Also note that I've included some additional spare props and a complete set of ND filters (ND2, ND4, ND8 amd ND16) as well as a UV filter and a step-down ring when using the filters with a lens like the Olympus 45mm which has a different filter thread. I'm including these additional items with the Inspire 1 Pro drone kit at no additional cost. So, check out the video...

Brian

So just to confirm it's the Drone with the X5 camera including the lens, cuz I don't really need the lens. How much is it again? And how many batteries do you have and how much are they?

So just to confirm it's the Drone with the X5 camera including the lens, cuz I don't really need the lens. How much is it again? And how many batteries do you have and how much are they?

Yes, this is the Inspire 1 Pro with the X5 camera and the 15mm DJI branded lens. If you look at the video I posted you can see me take the camera out of the case for you to see.

This video...

Brian

Oh, forgot to mention in my last post that the price for the I1 Pro with X5 camera is $1290 USD and comes in the original case and shipping box. You will also have to cover the cost for shipping which, depending on where you are, could be around $30 for FedEx Home which is ground shipping. There are quicker options, but they are a lot more expensive.

I also have 5 TB-48 for sale at $79 each or $360 for all 5.

Brian

Just an update as much correspondence has taken place by PM...

The Charger is gone and 2 of the 5 batteries are gone with a good chance the other 3 batteries will be gone shortly leaving only the drone kit itself. And, to refresh, the drone kit is as I received it from either B&H or Adorama (can't remember which) and in addition to the kit was received I will also include, free of charge, 5 filters including ND2, ND4, ND8 and ND16 filters as well as a UV filter and a step down ring if you plan on using the 45mm lens, and finally, a couple sets of props and hubs. So, the original kit in the original case and shipping box with the addition of the filters and spare props and hubs for $1290 + shipping.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77