Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Props

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a new Inspire 1 owner. The new to me Inspire came with a set of quick release props and a set of self tigtening, screw on props. I personally prefer the screw on type over the quick release and would like to find a carbon fiber blended prop similar to what is available for the Phantoms. After lots of searching I have been unable to find anything. I wish XOAR made this type of prop but their props appear to require 2 screws per prop for installation and removal each time. Just checking to see if i am overlooking good options.
Please advise.
Thanks

Hello,
I am a new Inspire 1 owner. The new to me Inspire came with a set of quick release props and a set of self tigtening, screw on props. I personally prefer the screw on type over the quick release and would like to find a carbon fiber blended prop similar to what is available for the Phantoms. After lots of searching I have been unable to find anything. I wish XOAR made this type of prop but their props appear to require 2 screws per prop for installation and removal each time. Just checking to see if i am overlooking good options.
Please advise.
Thanks
Moved to correct section.
You‘re welcome.

Last edited:
Well....Xoar used to sell the self tightening props....I have a a set. Contact them....they may be able to help you

I like them but they are not forgiving. At least the plastic ones will bend if they hit something. As far as performance...there is no significant difference.

Reactions: Jim Weist
These are the Xoar props I've got:

Xoar self-tightening props for Inspire 1

They are 'self tightening'. You remove the stock attachments from the motor and replace them with the bottom of a nicely machined socket and attach the top to the props.

They look and sound better, IMHO, but I'm not sure they actually 'perform' any better. Where the stock props are flat plastic with a wide, drooping trailing edge, these Xoar props are more 'wing shaped' and I believe they get their lift from better aerodynamics.

These folding props work just as well, don't need to be removed to fit in a case:

Xoar folding props

Reactions: MikeM5656
These are the Xoar props I've got:

Xoar self-tightening props for Inspire 1

They are 'self tightening'. You remove the stock attachments from the motor and replace them with the bottom of a nicely machined socket and attach the top to the props.

They look and sound better, IMHO, but I'm not sure they actually 'perform' any better. Where the stock props are flat plastic with a wide, drooping trailing edge, these Xoar props are more 'wing shaped' and I believe they get their lift from better aerodynamics.

These folding props work just as well, don't need to be removed to fit in a case:

Xoar folding props
Thanks. Good info

Hello,
Please advise.
Thanks
Be careful of the carbon fiber props. There are knives made out of carbon fiber. If they hit you or someone else it will be bloody, and maybe worse. I bought a set for my I1 and never put them on for that reason. I *think* I threw them away but I will look at some point and offer them to you if I still have them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido