Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Service Contract

Hmmm interesting. It's less expensive than commercial insurance coverage for the Inspire 1

this is kinda cool. gives a place for used i1 owners to go. BUT BUT BUT this doesn't cover the software side. DJI didn't give these guys the diagnostic ability to reset the firmware or fix software glitches. So knowing just about all the crashes are caused by software problems which would be covered by dji anyway used i1 owners are probably the only ones who would consider this, and again these are all parts a person could change out on their own anyway. also note they do nothing for your battery so you still have to replace that yourself.

if im reading this correctly, and im probably not. for 559 a year if you crash they will cover what ever you break. the gimbal is usually the first to go and replacing one of these is about that much right off the bat, so this could be a good deal if it's that simple

Beware, And do the math! This site has no credentials. Crashes will always be part of our community of funny's and experience. Let's see if they can back it up! State farm wont always be there! And you may never be in good hands.

Are they are a subsidiary of the Shifting Sands of Texas Insurance Company?

I'm not too certain what The Editor is talking about, but I will say "let the buyer beware."

Well, now. Don't I feel silly. ;)

Well you are the.

1_zps1vnh0un6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo