Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Sightings

Reaction score
Every once in a while we are out somewhere and we see an inspire flying around. Sometimes we see the Pilot and other times we do not. This thread can become a collection of sightings and maybe we can even connect some pilots in the process. Post up if you see an Inspire One out there.

I was out in Colorado this weekend and I went to the Snoop Dogg concert. I went into the concert about halfway through and saw an inspire flying all around the venue and flying right up to the artists on stage. Having done work for venues before I figured it belonged to one of the artists and they were just doing whatever they wanted since venue owners seldom know the dangers and often allow it. So after about 10 minutes I saw it fly right back over the back of the venue and out of sight. Seems someone was just getting a free show and probably got some great video in the process! I would call this one pretty dangerous though. Out of line of site over tens of thousands of people. :confused:

I was out in Colorado this weekend and I went to the Snoop Dogg concert. I went into the concert about halfway through and saw an inspire flying all around the venue and flying right up to the artists on stage. Having done work for venues before I figured it belonged to one of the artists and they were just doing whatever they wanted since venue owners seldom know the dangers and often allow it. So after about 10 minutes I saw it fly right back over the back of the venue and out of sight. Seems someone was just getting a free show and probably got some great video in the process! I would call this one pretty dangerous though. Out of line of site over tens of thousands of people. :confused:
And no audio !!:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shipjoy