Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 TB48 Battery Problem

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Has any one had an issues regarding TB48 Battery. Recently purchased 2 new from different suppliers, charged up installed into aircraft only for all battery lights to go off (aircraft still powered on) and DJI Go app reporting invalid battery. I thought this might be our aircraft causing the fault however when i tried our existing batteries ( TB48 and TB47) no problems occurred. I had heard reports of a "bad batch" from DJI which is why i purchased from 2 different suppliers. Has anyone had a similar experience ?

Hi guys,
Has any one had an issues regarding TB48 Battery. Recently purchased 2 new from different suppliers, charged up installed into aircraft only for all battery lights to go off (aircraft still powered on) and DJI Go app reporting invalid battery. I thought this might be our aircraft causing the fault however when i tried our existing batteries ( TB48 and TB47) no problems occurred. I had heard reports of a "bad batch" from DJI which is why i purchased from 2 different suppliers. Has anyone had a similar experience ?

Though I haven't personally had this experience, this sounds like a clear cut case of counterfeit batteries. I'd scrutinize them closely by comparing them to known-working batteries. Any slight variation in print or syntax is a dead giveaway. If you paid a lot less than $200/each, they're probably counterfeit.

D

Though I haven't personally had this experience, this sounds like a clear cut case of counterfeit batteries. I'd scrutinize them closely by comparing them to known-working batteries. Any slight variation in print or syntax is a dead giveaway. If you paid a lot less than $200/each, they're probably counterfeit.

D
Definitely not counterfeit battery’s. They were purchased from 2 different, very reputable dealers.
I contacted DJI who told me and I quote “try another battery they may be faulty stock”

Definitely not counterfeit battery’s. They were purchased from 2 different, very reputable dealers.
I contacted DJI who told me and I quote “try another battery they may be faulty stock”

Quite possibly. The day I took delivery on my Inspire 1, the TB47 that came with it was DOA. Fortunately, I had ordered a "spare" TB48 off eBay the same day, so I was able to fly my Inspire. I had to send the battery back and it took TWO MONTHS for them to send a new one.

I believe the TB48's carry a 1 year warranty, so I'd collect on that.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla