Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V1 Aircraft, ND Filters, props, no battery or Camera.

Reaction score
Hi all,. I haven't been here since the last time that I flew my inspire.... 2016....

I have the following for sale:
1 - aircraft body
1 - remote (Not Pictured)
3 sets of props
1 charger (battery and remote) not pictured
1 ND Filter bought here
1 case

PXL_20230223_020801067.jpg
This is in mostly new condition. The aircraft has sat on my shelf since the camera went bad in 2016. There is an invoice pictured that shows the last time that I flew it.

Accepting all offers. Shipping from Wi, USA.

PXL_20230223_020735959.jpg

PXL_20230223_020342827.jpg

Hi all,. I haven't been here since the last time that I flew my inspire.... 2016....

I have the following for sale:
1 - aircraft body
1 - remote (Not Pictured)
3 sets of props
1 charger (battery and remote) not pictured
1 ND Filter bought here
1 case

View attachment 33484
This is in mostly new condition. The aircraft has sat on my shelf since the camera went bad in 2016. There is an invoice pictured that shows the last time that I flew it.

Accepting all offers. Shipping from Wi, USA.

View attachment 33485

View attachment 33486
To be clear, no camera is included? Your invoice is for a camera, but no camera is shown or mentioned. So it's confusing.

D

One last bump before I gut this thing and turn it into the world's first betaflight/dji racing drone.

One last bump before I gut this thing and turn it into the world's first betaflight/dji racing drone.
The YouTube revenue from successfully turning an Inspire 1 v1 into a competitive "racing drone" would probably triple whatever revenue you might gain from a flat-out sale.

You're welcome.

D

The YouTube revenue from successfully turning an Inspire 1 v1 into a competitive "racing drone" would probably triple whatever revenue you might gain from a flat-out sale.

You're welcome.

D
Really? I was hoping for 100 bucks.

Either way, I tried. Thanks man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44