Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2.0 parts

Sorry i did but have sold it....what did you do to your X5?
I put it into a wall. They say the cam will never go again so i thought IU would get the inspire fixed with new arms etc and bolt an X3 onto it to use it that way. I am willing to buy a black Pro and guess I want to wait to see what comes out in next model. I'm also very keen on the Yuneec Tornado as well but its not ready yet. With the new rules to come, it seems we may not have to have an airways clearance for commercial work if under 3 kilos so Im waiting to find out more and if thats true then it would mean I can buy a couple P4s instead.

Looking for the wiring harness that runs from the light bridge to the battery area. One connector at the light bridge that splits into two and runs along the top of the aircraft on each side then ends at the battery power with two smaller connectors.

....With the new rules to come, it seems we may not have to have an airways clearance for commercial work if under 3 kilos so Im waiting to find out more and if thats true then it would mean I can buy a couple P4s instead.

The new sub 2kg rule would make commercial work much harder ...
Not within controlled airspace
Not within 3nm of ALA/HLA
5 days notice to CASA of the flight.
Most of the town I live in would be out of the question based on those rules.
At least as a qualified controller I can fly in all those places with the proper processes completed. And the P4 is a great bird, but she's sure no X5. I can't wait to put an X5 on mine, just waiting to see if an Inspire-2 is in the wings first.

The new sub 2kg rule would make commercial work much harder ...
Not within controlled airspace
Not within 3nm of ALA/HLA
5 days notice to CASA of the flight.
Most of the town I live in would be out of the question based on those rules.
At least as a qualified controller I can fly in all those places with the proper processes completed. And the P4 is a great bird, but she's sure no X5. I can't wait to put an X5 on mine, just waiting to see if an Inspire-2 is in the wings first.
Like you, Im qualified and would prefer current rules to continue with more people who want to fly educated about the rules. Im really sick of all the people that don't realise there are rules. I was filming out in the bush the other day with my ground camera and the client said I should get my drone out and get an overhead shot. I told him I didn't have clearance as it was in controlled airspace and he laughed and didn't believe I had to have a license. The public think they are toys. I don't know how we are going to get through that there are rules and dangers. If you go on the Phantom pilots forum, you will see the problems we are having with drones. Idiots are testing each other as to how high they can fly and its like a competition who can break the most rules. Its like the moderators encourage it.
My Inspire Pro needs to be fixed so I will order a new black one next week. I really like the Yuneec Tornado but theres none available yet.

Looking for the wiring harness that runs from the light bridge to the battery area. One connector at the light bridge that splits into two and runs along the top of the aircraft on each side then ends at the battery power with two smaller connectors.
Yes mate I have it

You tell me how you want payment and how much. I have no interest in ripping you off.... Just need that dang part. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez