Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2.0 w/X5 mount, CF props, X3 camera, controller, TB47 battery, OEM case

Reaction score
DJI Inspire I V2.0 Quadcopter (#2) with X5 mounting bracket AND X3 camera. Excellent condition and ready to fly! Never crashed or hard landed, and always meticulously cared for. Package comes with XOAR carbon-fiber props, controller, TB47 (#6) battery in good condition, OEM charger and OEM storage mode case.

Battery #6 just fully discharged, re-charged and depleted to 40-60% with Smart PowerCharger for shipping \ storage. This battery (#6) discharges prematurely, and I don’t have too much trust in it – FYI.

$649 plus actual UPS Ground packaging / shipping / insurance costs. CONUS only. Reasonable offers accepted. No trades and no low-ball offers please.

Located in Indianapolis, IN. Local pickup encouraged!

Z3 and X5 cameras and 2 lenses listed separately. I also have 6 extremely low-cycle TB47s listed on EBay – do a search for TB47. My batteries and specifics are all numbered in header line (2 through 5, 7 and 8).

Attachments

• DSC_2697.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 21
  • DSC_2698.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC_2699.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC_2700.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2701.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC_2703.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC_2704.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC_2685.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: Donnie Frank
Which firmware version is installed on your AC? And also which RC do you have? A, B, or C?

D

Hi Donnie. Honestly, I can't answer either question accurately. I know that I purposely did not update firmware after reading horror stories here and elsewhere. The FW for controllers, airframes and batteries all work and play well together. I'm happy to look at the RCs if you school me on how to ascertain the version, and I'll get back to you with the answer.

Hi Donnie. Honestly, I can't answer either question accurately. I know that I purposely did not update firmware after reading horror stories here and elsewhere. The FW for controllers, airframes and batteries all work and play well together. I'm happy to look at the RCs if you school me on how to ascertain the version, and I'll get back to you with the answer.
The former question can only be answered in software by booting everything up; AC, RC and Go App. Go to the "About" page at the bottom of the ellipsis menu.

The latter question can be answered by simply looking at the back of the controller. It will have a number starting with "G." Going off memory, I believe it will be something like GL658A or B or C.

Just so you know, at this juncture I'm very interested. It is VERY encouraging that you did NOT update the FW.

Regards,

Donnie

Firmware is v1.08 . Stable and good video feed (on both airframes listed for sale). Controller is version C.

Attachments

• controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry