Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 Crashed Today, help needed

Hi, this was actually a TV mast and the frequencies are way down the spectrum from where we are in the inspire. I personally think the mast is a red herring but who knows. The RTH was displayed on the iPad before it fell to the ground but whether the RTH had been initialised or whether it was just displayed because it had lost all communication, I don't know. One person on another forum thought that the cup or a component had been "fried" by the signal, interestingly l have now powered up the inspire and despite looking rather sad, it is working apart from the camera which it landed on! All systems check fine, gps is there and all motors start up fine!!!!!!
It can still cause issues either by way of a harmonic (2nd or 3rd harmonic is possible) or it could simply be the front end of the Inspire being totally swamped with that much RF fired at it.

It was supposed to be switched off but other than checking with my meter from the ground ( which seemed to suggest it was) I can't be 100% sure. Seems strange that I sat as per the attached screen grab for 20 secs without any issues and then when I turned left around its axis 4 secs later everything gone. I would have thought if it had been on then 20 secs of hovering infront of it would have done the damage if it was going to do it but who knows eh?

Attachments

• tower.png
    tower.png
    1,022 KB · Views: 24
I have no idea - everyone was trying to help find the cause and then it was deleted!
As the OP everyone "quoted" the original post so all the info was there and I didn't feel that this long into the thread that it had to be repeated as everyone could see it. That's all. Still waiting for DJI to check the logs and hopefully have an answer soon. Thanks for everyone's help.

As the OP everyone "quoted" the original post so all the info was there and I didn't feel that this long into the thread that it had to be repeated as everyone could see it. That's all. Still waiting for DJI to check the logs and hopefully have an answer soon. Thanks for everyone's help.
It's ok since the quotes get truncated when people use 'reply' when they post.

I have reinstated your original post to keep continuity otherwise the thread will look a bit odd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1