Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 firmware upgrade

Reaction score
It looks like DJI has dropped the Inspire 1 from its web page. I understood they were dropping their consumer products but I didn't think they would drop firmware upgrades.
Does anyone know where I can find the latest upgrade?
It is a little disgusting that DJI would sell these products and then arbitrarily stopp supporting them.
I still have a few 3DR drones around. I can still get some parts don't know about upgrades but I'm disgusted with 3DR as well..
It makes me think if I want to continue with my drone projects, I need to start building my own.

It looks like DJI has dropped the Inspire 1 from its web page. I understood they were dropping their consumer products but I didn't think they would drop firmware upgrades.
Does anyone know where I can find the latest upgrade?
It is a little disgusting that DJI would sell these products and then arbitrarily stopp supporting them.
I still have a few 3DR drones around. I can still get some parts don't know about upgrades but I'm disgusted with 3DR as well..
It makes me think if I want to continue with my drone projects, I need to start building my own.
You do realize the Inspire 1 was released in 2014?
Hardly surprising that a piece of technology would be out of production/not for sale after 5 years.

Have you actually tried looking on DJI’s own website for firmware download? It’s still there, along with release notes.

And where do you get your information that DJI are dropping consumer UAV’s from their product line? Which of course is nonsense.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Thanks guys I found the firmware I needed.
Not sure where I heard that DJI was dropping consumer drones but that appears to be the case.
finding batteries now is difficult

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP