Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 Kit Maxed Out with iPads and Osmo. What's it worth?

rmb

Reaction score
Website
overexposures.net
I am looking to upgrade to an inspire 2 and would like to sell my current platform.
This is used, but in absolutely perfect working order with not so much as a hard landing. Could use advice on value.
I have for sale and to save typing, everything listed below is in Great Condition without exception:
1 - DJI Inspire 1 v2 quad copter
1 - Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Camera
1 - Zenmuse X3 Gimbal and Variant Camera (also works with Osmo)
1 - DJI Osmo hand held gimbal
2 - Osmo batteries
1 - Osmo charger
1 - Osmo Microphone
1 - Osmo case
1 - Complete set of pro ND filters ( 3, 4, 5, 6 Stops) - Not cheesy PolorPros! these are well made, clearly marked and only 3 grams so no strain on the gimbal - manufactured by Aileen Studio
4 - TB-47 batteries
3 - TB-48 batteries
1 - Multi Charger
1 - Speed Charger
1 - Battery discharger and cycler for long term battery storage and extended life.
2 - Controllers with shorty lighting cords
2 iPad Air 2s See below for model and description
1 - Apple MGLW2LL/A iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch Retina Display, 16GB, Wi-Fi (Silver)
1 - Apple MGLW2LL/A iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch Retina Display, 16GB, Wi-Fi (Gold)
1 - Sun Shade for full-size iPad Air
1 - Neck Strap
1 Custom GPC case with wheels (holds everything above except extra camera and Osmo)
This is my Aerial DP reel. Everything in the video was shot with the above gear.
Aerial Show Reel

I am hoping the appeal is a Aerial cinematography business in a box if you know what I mean
Absolutely; I am after an X3 either NIR converted or that I can get converted and TB48s to extend flight time.

You should really consider opening an account not hard plus it's free I'll be your first subscriber..

General rule of thumb for used pro stuff is between 60% - 70% of original purchase price which (depending on calculations) puts in somewhere between 4K and 5K. I don't know if that is fair, just what I was advised to ask based on a Drone trader). to that end I have turned down an offer of $3,700 and an offer of $4,000. I would be happy to hear your thoughts either way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo