Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2, X5R, SSD, controllers, etc. for sale

Reaction score
UPDATE: Selling all my Inspire 1 equipment to complete the transition to the Inspire 2. For sale are:

1. Inspire 1 v2 RAW (not shown) : Has about 30 flights on it. Basketweave carbon fiber. No scratches or marks. Always flown expertly. $1,400. Now $1,300. Priced with one controller, 1 TB48 battery, props, charger, original case (unused). Camera is separate.

2. Inspire 1 v2 (shown below) : Has about 150 flights on it. Cammo carbon fiber patter. Minor scuffs and scratches. See below for full details. Always flown expertly. $1,200. SOLD. Priced with one controller, 1 TB48 battery, new props, charger. Case not included.

3. GoProfessional Inspire 1 landing mode case (not shown, ask for pix). Well used but works perfectly. New wheels. Holds everything you need to fly / charge / maintain in one sturdy case. Suitable for transport. The Inspire and camera can remain attached while in the case. Works with X3, X5, X5R. Originally priced at ~$500. Asking $300.

3. Zenmuse X5R (shown below) : Brand new. Used on one test flight and that's it. Includes X5R, 15mm DJI lens, 512GB SSD card, SSD reader and cable. This is brand new. $2,200. Now $2,000.

4. Zenmuse X5R (not shown) : Like new. Works perfectly. Flown for about 50 flights total. No dust or marks on sensor. Yaw and tilt motors make no noise and move perfectly. Does not include lens. Includes one 512GB SSD card, SSD reader and cable. $1,750. SOLD.

5. 5 x Zenmuse X5R 512GB SSD : Used but in perfect working condition. $250 each. 2 sold, 3 left.

6. Inspire 1 658C controller (shown below) : Brand new and unused. $325

7. Inspire 1 658C controller (not shown) : Lightly used. $300

8. 2 x Inspire 1 658C controller (shown below) : Modified to include the Itelite DBS patch antenna system. This is well suited for a camera operator second controller to avoid video dropouts. $325 each. 1 sold, 1 left.

i1-01-case-open-01.jpg

i1-01-left-side-01.jpg

i1-01-right-side-01.jpg

DJI Inspire 1 v2 (DJI 610)
This bird is not a closet queen. It has seen some action. Its first commercial flight was with Billy Bob Thornton. Then Dermott Mulroney, Heather Graham, William Hurt, Ken Block, and so on. It did all the drone shots in John Singleton's new FX show Snowfall. In all, it's done ~150 flights. It has new prop mounts. The motors turn smoothly, emit no unusual sounds and are never hot to the touch. Other than a few cosmetic scratches, the frame, arms, joints, jackscrew are all in perfect condition. It flies like the first day it flew.

i1-01-x5r-01.jpg

DJI Zenmuse X5R with DJI 15mm lens
This is brand new. It has been tested for one flight and that is it. Includes a 16Gb SD card.

x5r-ssd-02.jpg

DJI Zenmuse X5R 512GB SSD card and reader
These are brand new in the box. I have additional SSD cards that I can include for a pretty **** good deal if you're interested.

i1-01-controllers-01.jpg

Two 658C Controllers (one modified)
One of these is brand new and used only to test it works. The other is used but it is special. It has an Itelite DBS patch antenna and a special breakout antenna for controller-to-controller communication. If you have flown dual operator on the Inspire 1, you will know that the 2nd controller often has signal issues. Well, this helps solve it. The separate antenna and more focused primary antenna make picture dropouts much less common.

i1-01-case-closed-01.jpg

Brand new Inspire 1 case
This hasn't seen any use. Zippers are pristine. Note that the modified 2nd controller does not fit in the case without modification.

1 TB47 and 3 TB48 batteries
These are used but in good condition. All cells are balanced. Battery history has been monitored for each and none have had any significant issues. All have landed at or about 30% almost always, they have never been left empty or full for long periods.

i1-01-firmware.png

Firmware
This is becoming more and more important. Newer firmware may lock you out of some functionality and the ability to rollback. This version supports both GEO and NFZ and it works well for shooting RAW which is what this is all about, right? If you need help with getting the right version of the app, let me know. Don't update unless you need a particular feature in a newer version. This one works!

Other items
Brand new sealed in the bag props (2 pairs).
Original battery charger (can supply a 2nd one at a nominal cost).
X5R box, lens caps and connector dust cap, balancing ring.
(You only need tablets and USB to tablet connectors and you're all set.)

Price: $3,750 (insured shipping within the continental US not included).

This is a complete package and I am not currently taking offers lower than the asking price or willing to sell individual parts. Please message me if you are interested or have questions.

And if you made it this far, I'll reward you with a pic of BBT giving the bird to the bird. This was with an X5 on not the best firmware so the IQ kinda blows but you get the idea.

billy-finger-watermark.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. Some people have asked if I can separate the camera from the bird. So, if you're not looking for the whole kit and kaboodle, I can sell each independently.

• X5R, 15mm DJI lens, 512GB card, reader and cable. This is brand new. $2,200.
  • Inspire 1 v2, dual controllers (one upgraded with Itelite patch antenna), 2 TB48s and 1 TB47, brand new case, 8 props, battery charger. $1,800.
Separately, they add up to $4,000 which is why together, it's a pretty **** good deal at $3,750. PM me if you're interested.

Still available. Some people have asked if I can separate the camera from the bird. So, if you're not looking for the whole kit and kaboodle, I can sell each independently.

• X5R, 15mm DJI lens, 512GB card, reader and cable. This is brand new. $2,200.
  • Inspire 1 v2, dual controllers (one upgraded with Itelite patch antenna), 2 TB48s and 1 TB47, brand new case, 8 props, battery charger. $1,800.
Separately, they add up to $4,000 which is why together, it's a pretty **** good deal at $3,750. PM me if you're interested.

Hi Ian wood. I'm keen on your x5r camera. Would you be interested in selling it to me for $2000 shipped to Singapore? I'm very keen! Thank you and hope to hear from you asap.

Please email me at [email protected]

I seldom check inspire pilot messages so it's better if you email me.

Thanks again...

Here is my response: A new X5R with 15mm lens is $2,899. The X5R I am selling is brand new. It has been tested to verify it works perfectly and that is it. $2,200 is quite a deal as it is.

Hi Ian Thank you for responding. Will get back to you on this.

Sold some items. Marked some down. Inspire 1 v2.0 RAW, X5R, SSDs, batts, controllers, etc. still available. Most of it in pretty much brand new condition. See original post for details. All prices in USD. Shipping not included (unless it's small and you're nice to me :D).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop