Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1

Can you still fly the inspire 1
Is the DJI flying app still available
Yes, I use mine for my inspection biz to do roof inspections on steep, wet or older roofs that I can’t walk. The Zenmuse XT thermal is a great add. My only issue is that it takes a lot longer to get it up and in the air vs say my Mini 2, which I can have in the air in 5-10 min or so ….
The X5 camera on the I1 takes much better photos though…
One add- the 9,000 amp mega batteries will give me 30 min flight time and I find the added weight help keep it from drifting quite so much

I'm flying a second-hand Inspire1 with the Litchi app and I really like it. It performs exactly as it should. Waypoint missions are smooth and accurate. The video is outstanding even with just the stock X3 zenmuse. I bought a set of ND filters for it.
The auto landings are within a circular error of about 1 meter.
I have 2 batteries, quick release props and an extra set of props that I don't think were ever mounted. It included the second (camera) controller.
The only problem I had was connecting to my newer Samsung tablet. I tried my old tablet and Voila! Hooked up in about 15 seconds.
I had to re-align the camera to the horizon but that was easy. After a quick search and some button jabbing that seems corrected.
I just ordered a Phantom Angel to deep discharge and manage batteries.
If you find a bargain, I would say snap it up.

One add- the 9,000 amp mega batteries will give me 30 min flight time and I find the added weight help keep it from drifting quite so much
Could you elaborate on these batteries that I haven't heard of before, please? Where do you get such batteries? I've been trying to dig through all the "Inspire 1 battery mod: never ending crusade ..." thread to work on all my batteries, and trying to find the now deleted "Dropbox - Battery Mod DJI inspire.pdf" with no luck. Any information would be appreciated. And if anyone still has a copy of the "Dropbox - Battery Mod DJI inspire.pdf" I'd really like a copy. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu