Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1v2 dropping from the sky

Reaction score
Can someone confirm or deny that it is possible to shut down the rotors on an Inspire !v2 whilst in flight admd if so is this not a massive design fault?

yes you can and you can restart them using the two control movements you use on the ground.

HOWEVER

it is almost impossible to imagine a situation where you would put the sticks in the stop motors position unless it was deliberate, maybe with a fpv racer but not a inspire

Can someone confirm or deny that it is possible to shut down the rotors on an Inspire !v2 whilst in flight admd if so is this not a massive design fault?
Please use the search function on the forum before posting up threads that have been discussed many many times before.

Yes the CSC command can be made and the motors shut down in flight.
It has been there since day one and is designed that way as a safety feature for emergency shutdown purposes.

Stopping motors in the air

Motors shutting down

yes you can and you can restart them using the two control movements you use on the ground.

HOWEVER

it is almost impossible to imagine a situation where you would put the sticks in the stop motors position unless it was deliberate, maybe with a fpv racer but not a inspire
Thanks for that, I'm new to drone flying and DJI are invalidating my warranty because they say I have carried out this movement .Well I can definitely say I wasn't deliberately but can't for sure state I didn't do it but what in the memory download would indicate this so I can ask for proof?

Thanks for that, I'm new to drone flying and DJI are invalidating my warranty because they say I have carried out this movement .Well I can definitely say I wasn't deliberately but can't for sure state I didn't do it but what in the memory download would indicate this so I can ask for proof?
Just pull up you flight within the Go App for your last flight and replay the flight. You will be able to see the stick inputs displayed on the screen graphically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa