Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1V2 for sale.

Reaction score
SOLD Up for sale is my inspire 1V2 with the Z 3 camera and XOAR carbon fiber props ND filters. Don’t have the time to fly it anymore. Its in mint condition. Comes with everything you see in the pic. 2 of the batteries I know have like 40 charges on them the other two not so sure about I know it’s much less because the batteries were purchased last year. All the batteries have been recycled every 12 flights and have been put away at 50% storage. They are in great condition. Comes with a hard landing case. It is on the latest firmware. Asking Asking $1000. US I am located in Tinley Park. Can only ship to the United States. Thanks for looking.5EFD6648-0583-45FE-AD01-3F2DDAF8BC64.png728921C6-4883-473E-B99D-A1970946AC68.png688D3AC7-4401-4263-B7FE-7FAF58390F7D.png

Last edited:
Hey Chipdji,
I know you indicated it was a version 2, but I noticed it still has the old style spin on propellers?
I just had a battery failure and my Inspire fell out of the sky. Looking to pick up back up. Please let me know how many hours are on the bird? It should come up in the GO app.
Thanks

This is what you’re looking for. Those props are carbon fiber they come with the spin on props. It is a version two. Those are the best props I have ever used extremely nice.

Attachments

• 88FC4BF8-D2BD-4DC4-9BBF-5D3D0EC6CEBD.png
    88FC4BF8-D2BD-4DC4-9BBF-5D3D0EC6CEBD.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Thanks for the qiuick response. how did you get it to go 80 miles and hour...LOL
Please Confirm the camera is a z3 camera and not x3 please? Any repairs on the craft, camera?
I'm really after the camera. I dont want to insult you since it is a good price for the package.
Let me know if you would you consider selling separate? or take less for the package?

Thanks, Rob

Thanks for the qiuick response. how did you get it to go 80 miles and hour...LOL
Please Confirm the camera is a z3 camera and not x3 please? Any repairs on the craft, camera?
I'm really after the camera. I dont want to insult you since it is a good price for the package.
Let me know if you would you consider selling separate? or take less for the package?

Thanks, Rob
It is definitely the Z3 I purchased it separately. As far as 80 mph goes it was like a 20 mile an hour wind that day. That bird does fly fast. The bird has never been repaired crashed or anything it has always been extremely taken care of wipe down every time I took it out. I do have OCD. Lol

Reactions: Rnelson1969
Hi - interested in your I1. Do you know, just ballpark how many charges on the batteries? Thanks
I know two batteries have like 40 charges on them the other two probably at most 20 I would think I can always check on the drone. Those batteries are in mint condition have always been stored at 50%. And I do fly the bird every now and then just to check the batteries.

Thanks, Rob
Please e-mail me @ [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips